Comic conventions are part of what makes the comic book world function. Like me, if you have never attended a con, we are probably missing an experience of a life time. And for those of you that have attended, would you enlighten us on your experiences?
I would like to make this site as all inclusive as I can. So if you have ever attended any comic conventions, would you do the honor of telling us your stories? And with pictures included if you have any. Now, I for one do not want to infringe on your privacy, but if you have some great times at any of these conventions you have attended in the past and are just dying to get them off your chest, then guess what! I now have a module within my admin area that allows me to create forms that you can interact with. I would sure like to get your input, if you are willing to give it.Click here to jump straight to the form
But be sure to read the article writing guidelines below!
What kind of comic conventions have you attended and where were they? Was it a good, bad or indifferent experience? Or was it just about the greatest thing you have ever done in your life? We, who have never attended a con, would sure like to know. And maybe your experiences will help us get off the fence (or is that called get off our butts) and get to a comic book convention.
Well, those are a few ideas to quick start your con experience creative juices. Now I have provided a form below so you can type up your stories. Here are a few quick submission guide lines to look over before you submit for my approval:
1) Typically 200 to 600 words. Longer submissions will be considered.
2) This new module will not accept html code, but if you have a URL (domain name) you want to present with your submission, include it so as other visitors, as well as myself, can copy and paste into our browsers
3) No vulgar comments or language of questionable taste. This site does cater to the young as well as the young at heart. A few colorful metaphors will be welcome.
4) Your own words and no copyright infringement
5) A good representative picture if you have one and it fits the concept
6) Check your spelling and grammar
7) Submit as many stories as you want
I may edit as necessary, but will not change your submission’s intent.
It is also my hope that others will find your comic conventions experiences intriguing and will leave comments. I will reserve the right to leave my own comments also.
So follow the guides below and submit your article, picture or pictures and other info as appropriate. And I as well as the rest of mine and now your readers would be forever grateful for your experiences and stories. I humbly ask on bended knee for a little of your creative time. And you can steer your friends to this site to show them your creative writing talents. Again, thank you, thank you.
Do you have a great story about a particular convention you attended? Share it!